Rest in Peace, Go Eunbi and Ladies’ Code’s driver.
Our deepest condolences to their families, friends and fans.
We also hope that the other members will be safe and recover quickly.
Please keep them in your thoughts.
Hello fellow nerds!
A new school year is approaching, and since I have to nail my A* this year I put together a masterpost with helpful links and tips that I have gathered throughout my school years. Good luck this year: you´ll do just fine!1. Learn ´em languages2. Do your research3. Learn how to write like a God
- 10 practical tips for writing better exam essays.
- Writing an essay.
- Harvard writing resources.
- Writing application essays.
- Writing a personal statement.
- Genre characteristics.
- Writing a literary analysis essay.
- Answering essay questions.
- Get feedback.
- Bibliography maker.
- What is the word you´re looking for?4. Oh yes sweet reading5. Get your studying and organization game on6. Stress and anxiety management because school is stressful7. Go get ´em tests8. Classroom participation - because teachers love that shit9. Software and pages for us nerdy kids10. Yo! Take some time to care ´bout yo´self
dongwoo’s support message for din din’s ‘no limits’
and shameless self promotion
Privacy is a privilege. It is rarely enjoyed by women or transgender men and women, queer people or people of color. When you are an Other, you are always in danger of having your body or some other intimate part of yourself exposed in one way or another. A stranger reaches out and touches a pregnant woman’s belly. A man walking down the street offers an opinion on a woman’s appearance or implores her to smile. A group of teenagers driving by as a person of color walks on a sidewalk shout racial slurs, interrupting their quiet.
For most people, privacy is little more than an illusion, one we create so we can feel less vulnerable as we move through the world, so we can believe some parts of ourselves are sacred and free from uninvited scrutiny. The further away you are from living as a white, heterosexual, middle-class man, the less privacy you enjoy – the more likely your illusions of privacy will be shattered when you least expect it."
Woohyun gets tortured by Sungyeol
Blythe Baird - “Girl Code 101” (NPS 2014)
"Give me one accomplishment of Mary’s that did not involve her vagina."
Performing during prelims at the 2014 National Poetry Slam.
- Woman behind an iconic protest photo shares her story
- The Science of Your Racist Brain
- Protests continue despite storm (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Another video from the Justice for Mike Brown Rally in DC
- Still no explanation for why “Support Darren Wilson” page was shut down
- Time for real change in Ferguson and beyond
- Only way Darren Wilson’s gun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- America’s law enforcement needs greater accountability
water and food insecurity are not caused by overpopulation but the corporate stranglehold on science, agriculture and natural resources. overpopulation is also almost always used to solely talk about the responsibility of people who aren’t “like us” to stop having children.
"I want to have that kind of charisma that will make all the fans around the world fall in love with me.” - Sungjong
You definitely showed us a lof of your sides during these years and I just really want to wish you a happy birthday~